Cynthia Morton, 10/18/2010
For Immediate Release
Contact: Cynthia Morton
THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR THE SUPPORT OF LONG TERM CARE
ELECTS 2009-2010 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
October 14, 2009 - The National Association for the Support of Long Term Care (NASL) elected new members to its 2009-2010 Board of Directors at its Annual Meeting on Tuesday, October 6, 2009. The newly elected Board members are:
• President: Cindy Susienka, AEGIS Therapies
• Vice President, Medical Products Committee: Jane Hardman, Nutritional Support Services
• Vice President, Medical Services Committee: Garry Pezzano, Genesis Rehabilitation Services
• Vice President, Information Technology Committee: Dan Cobb, HealthMEDX, Inc.
• Treasurer: H. Dean Shuford, Community Health Systems, Inc.
• Secretary: Doc DeVore, MDI Achieve
• Immediate Past President: Thomas Jeffers, Hill-Rom
Additional Directors include:
• John Beach/Chris Castel, Accelerated Care Plus Corp.
• Christopher Bird, Kindred Healthcare/PeopleFirst Rehab
• Bill Blanchfill, McKesson Medical-Surgical
• Eric Christ, Patient Placement Systems
• Robert Davis, Optimus EMR
• Terry Evans, Restore Therapy Services, Inc.
• Sue Gwyn, SunDance Rehabilitation Corporation
• Dan Hirschfeld, Genesis Rehabilitation Services
• Ken Kuhnle, Lackawanna Mobile Diagnostics
• Jack MacDonald, American Health Care Association
• Tom Mack, EnduraCare, LLC
• Susan Morris, KCI USA
• Heath Odom, Point Click Care
• Sue Olsen/Rona Wiedmayer, Select Medical Rehabilitation Services
• James Pagoaga, HCR ManorCare
• Alan Sauber, RehabCare Group
• Martha Shaker, Concept Rehab, Inc.
• Paul Sumrow, Hallmark Rehabilitation
• Lisa Wilson-Foley, AllStar Therapy
NASL is a trade association of ancillary providers of products and services to the post-acute industry, representing its members on Capitol Hill in legislative and regulatory issues that impact the quality of care to patients in the long term and post acute care setting. If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact NASL, 1321 Duke Street, Suite 304, Alexandria, Virginia, 22314-3563, (703) 549-8500, email@example.com.